Do you often get headaches and are you worried about varicose veins? All this is not only signs of hard work and stress, but also weak blood vessels. Yes, correctly understood, the vessels can also be strong or weak. And, if they are very weak, then gymnastics for vessels is badly needed.
What you will find in this article:
- Strengthening of blood vessels - the best prevention
- How to increase the tone of cerebral vessels
- Brain and vessel strengthening
- How to strengthen the vessels of the lower extremities
- Healthy vessels - healthy neck
- We train the heart and blood vessels
- Gymnastics, strengthening blood vessels and heart with hypertension
- Respiratory Physical Education for Vessels
- We draw conclusions about the strengthening of blood vessels
Strengthening of blood vessels - the best prevention
Weak blood vessels or dystonia, often due to circulatory disorders. The reason for such a violation can be a variety of reasons, the most basic, we call it below:
- Genetic location.
- Low physical activity.
All this contributes to a high vascular tone, due to which narrow channels disturb blood circulation and also contribute to an increase in blood pressure. In this case, medications are ineffective. Great benefits will bring active and simple exercise.
How to increase the tone of cerebral vessels
Capillaries are the most important blood vessels of the human body. After all, they supply all the organs with the most necessary substances. If the capillary, in the event of some kind of obstacle, does not deliver the necessary substance to the nearest organ, then the process of accumulation of toxic compounds will begin, which leads to many diseases.
In order for this not to happen to you, you must use the following technique:
When you wake up in the morning, just lift your arms and legs up, and shake your limbs with small vibrations for 2 minutes. In addition to capillary shaking, there is also an active distribution of lymph, which contributes to the removal of toxins and slag deposits.
This exercise should be performed on a flat surface. To do this, back your hands in the area where the neck is located. Pull the toes of your legs toward you, and strain your body. After that, perform vibration movements with the whole body. This type of exercise will save you from excessive nervous tone in the spine, thereby, improve blood circulation.
These exercises should be performed twice a day: in the morning and in the evening.
Brain and vessel strengthening
Unfortunately, frequent headaches, dizziness, fatigue, tinnitus, all this is caused by vascular dystonia and can provoke a spasm of cerebral vessels. How to increase the tone of cerebral vessels In order to reduce the risk of spasms, you need to eat right, relax, drink firming preparations, and also perform the following special exercises:
- Stand straight, feet shoulder width apart. After that, smoothly start the rotation of the head clockwise for 2-3 minutes.
- Without changing position, put your hands together and fasten your palms with your fingers in the lock, bend forward, imitating splitting of firewood. This exercise is done no more than 8 times.
- The starting position is the same. We make alternate beats with our feet, in the form of a pinwheel.
- Bend your knees slightly, and spread your arms in different directions. Then start an asynchronous motion with your hands.
- Follow the well-known "birch". You must perform no more than 5 repetitions.
Remember that when performing tasks, try not to make sudden movements, jerks. Pay special attention to breathing. In case of any discomfort, exercise should be stopped.
Dancing is also considered very effective. After all, the brain has not yet come up with a better exercise. Performing the pas, you not only oxygenate the blood, but also get rid of stress, which is very useful for an organ such as the brain.
How to strengthen the vessels of the lower extremities
Nature has endowed us with vertical walking. At the same time, we pay with such problems as varicose veins and other lesions of the veins of the lower extremities. And the strengthening of this type of vessels is best carried out with the help of movement and various water procedures.
At the same time, the following simple loads should also be performed:
- Position, legs wider than shoulders, begin to bend to the floor, at the same time, your legs should be level and your hands should touch the surface.
- Sit on the floor, spread your legs as far as possible, cross your arms over your chest, and try to reach the floor with your hands. It is important that the legs were smooth.
- Get on your knees. Spread your arms, and start walking back and forth.
Light jogging is also recommended, but you don’t have to do everything with maximum fanaticism. In this case, everything needs to be skillfully adjusted and rotated. Only this way you will achieve the maximum effect.
These exercises from the healing complex “Phoenix” are very effective for strengthening the walls of blood vessels, improving their elasticity, for improving blood and lymph currents, for the stagnation of venous blood, for thickening blood, for varicose veins, lymphadenitis, thrombophlebitis.
Healthy vessels - healthy neck
The neck of the human body is one of the most important. After all, only the neck has the largest number of important arteries that promote blood circulation between the brain and the brain of the ridge.
If the muscles in this area are weak, then the person resorts to efforts to keep his head straight. And this is excessive stress, which squeezes the blood vessels, thereby reducing blood circulation. In order to improve blood circulation and make the vessels stronger, in practice the healing Chinese gymnastics is used, namely Jansheng Gun, developed by Professor Hu Xiaofei
As the professor noted, it is not enough to treat the consequences of the problem; the problem itself must be treated. And for people who have problems with blood vessels, one of the most powerful qigong practices has been developed.
The following are effective exercises to strengthen the blood vessels:
- Sit against the wall, press your whole body as much as possible, and when you take a breath, “press” as much as possible into the wall, tighten your neck muscles to the maximum, and wait for about 10 seconds.
- Sit on a chair and place a palm on your forehead. Then, with maximum force, begin to press on the forehead, and with the help of neck muscles, to withstand the pressure. When the maximum stress comes, it is worth holding the breath for 5-7 seconds. Then exhale and pause no more than 10 seconds.
- The same manipulations must be carried out with the head tilted in different directions back and forth. The main thing is that these exercises can be performed during the day.
- Slow semicircular movement of the head from one shoulder to the other. At the same time, keep your head at the end points.
Do not forget that in this gymnastics it is very important to perform movements smoothly and evenly. And also the interval of rest and load is important, do not load much your vessels and organism.
We train the heart and blood vessels
In order to maintain the performance of the heart and blood vessels for a long time, it is important to constantly perform physical activities that help strengthen the body, in particular blood vessels. It is worth noting that exercises for blood vessels and the heart are best performed in the morning, immediately after sleep.
The following are the most effective actions:
- Climb the toes, and start walking with the highest possible knee elevation.
- Place your feet shoulder-width apart, lock your arms above your head in the lock, and begin to lean to the sides, while tearing off your right or left foot from the floor.
- Spread your arms to the sides and start rhythmic tapping on the opposite shoulder. At the same time, the body must be kept straight.
- The starting position should be like this - hands at the seams, legs together. Then rotate with your hands.
- Lie on the floor, squeeze your knees in order to form a right angle and start simulating the rotation of the pedals.
- Sit on the floor. Lift your legs about 30-40 centimeters and start making cross-shaped movements with your feet.
During classes, the main factor is the regularity of charging, rather than intensity and quantity.
Gymnastics, strengthening blood vessels and heart with hypertension
There are cases when hypertensive patients need to strengthen their blood vessels. And this is a rather complicated process, since a person has high blood pressure, the vessels do not want to “relax”. For such people, there is a system - charging for the cores and hypertensive patients, which will help make the vessels stronger.
- Perform a warm-up: walk around the room, gently swing your legs, arms, make circular movements with your pelvis, but everything should be smooth and smooth.
- Sit down on a chair, move your legs to 30-40 cm. Raise your arms up, and begin to do a slow tilt, while turning your arms back, and do not tilt your head.
- Sitting on a chair, open your arms, and lift the leg bent at the knee to your chest. Exercise must be performed alternately.
- Hands to the sides, inhale. When you exhale place your hands, on your waist, tilt to the right or left.
- Spread your arms to the side. Keep your body straight, and move your foot to the right or left and hold it at a height of 30-40 cm.
Respiratory Physical Education for Vessels
Respiratory gymnastics is also very effective for vascular strength. After all, enriching the blood with oxygen, we thereby expand the veins. This will improve blood circulation. There are many techniques and systems of respiration, such specialists as:
- Anatoly Sitel.
- Bubnovsky breathing system.
- Complex exercises from Buteyko.
All of these examples have one similarity, they are built on proper breathing. The method with such a diversity is almost the same and consists of the following:
- Deep breath through the nose.
- Breath hold.
- Exhale without haste through the mouth.
Yogis, in this case, inhale with a maximum protrusion of the abdomen, and exhalation occurs with a maximum retraction.
Having mastered breathing techniques, you can normalize your own pressure, forget about hypertension and maximize the supply of blood with oxygen, which will lead to a number of improvements in the body.
We draw conclusions about the strengthening of blood vessels
Weak blood vessels are not only headaches, but also pressure, hypertension, feeling unwell, dizziness and nausea. In order to avoid such consequences, it is recommended to constantly perform simple exercises, to lead a more active lifestyle.
IMPORTANT! The information in this article is for informational purposes only, and any practical application of these tips without consulting a doctor is only your decision!