Any woman wants to have attractive forms and to attract man's views to herself. To have elastic buttocks it is useful to perform such an exercise, like walking on the buttocks, in which the result will be noticeable after a month.
What you will find in this article:
What is "walking on the buttocks"?
The author of this exercise is the doctor of sciences Ivan Pavlovich Neumyvakin. Walking on the buttocks is known since the 70th year and enjoys approval among proctologists. Among the large variety of recreational exercises Neumyvakin, walking on the buttocks has proven to be the most effective.
According to Neumyvakin, the proper functioning of the body depends on the state of the digestive tract, most of which is located in the pelvic region.
Strong and developed gluteal muscles, and their reduction, contribute to the proper functioning of the intestine. A properly working intestine, for its part, is “responsible” not only for the digestive processes, but also for the elimination of toxins and toxins, and also supports immunity. That is why it is so important to keep your glutes in good shape.
The technique of performing this exercise is quite easy, does not require much time or effort. Therefore, it is important to do the walking on the buttocks every day for maximum results.
What gives such a walk:
- Elimination of diseases associated with the small pelvis
- Improved circulation in the pelvic area
- Immunity strengthening
- Digestion Improvement
- Getting rid of cellulite
Start with a warm-up
Before starting the exercise, you should stretch your body in front of unusual loads.
As a workout, you can use simple exercises:
- To make circular rotation of the head, arms, legs, shoulders.
- Do tilt to the right and left.
During the warm-up special attention should be paid to breathing. Be sure to inhale deeply and slowly exhale before starting the workout. Breathing exercises should be repeated 5-7 times.
Such simple but important actions allow muscle tissue to become saturated with oxygen and reduce the production of lactic acid, which causes pain after physical exertion.
After breathing exercises, the gluteal muscles should be stretched, which will help to be as ready as possible for the key exercise.
Rules for stretching :
- Lie on a flat surface and bend the right leg at the knee.
- Helping hand to pull the knee to the chest.
- Stay in this position for 30 seconds.
- To make the same movements with the left foot.
- Do the same movements with both legs at the same time.
Following these rules, it is possible to stretch and stretch for elongated legs. After that you can safely begin the main exercise.
How to walk on the pope? There are 5 ways to do the walking buttocks exercise. Doing exercises should listen to your body, and in case of pain in the lumbar or lower abdomen, exercise should be stopped. However, it is important not to confuse pain with muscle pain, which occurs due to physical activity.
Method One - Classic
- Sit down on the ass (better on a fleecy surface).
- The back is in a straight upright position.
- Arms bend at the elbow joint, pressing to the body.
- Legs should be spread apart at shoulder length.
- It is necessary to maximize the gluteal and leg muscles.
- Push the left leg slightly forward and move the body weight to the left by about 5 cm. The elbows from the body should not be torn off. The back remains straight.
- Do the movement with the right foot.
- Also pass on the floor on the buttocks back.
- Sit on the floor, or a special mat.
- Legs apart at shoulder level, and stretch your arms in front of you, parallel to the floor.
- Transfer body weight to the left buttock, slightly push the leg forward. Head also tilt to the left and hands in the other direction.
- Repeat movement with the right foot.
- Do the same walk back.
- Sit on the floor or rug.
- Legs bend at the knee joint.
- Tighten your knees to your chest.
- Move forward, then back on the buttocks.
Strengthens the abdominal muscles and improves the work of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Take a sitting position.
- Hands take the head.
- Move on the buttocks, as in the previous exercises.
Method Five - More Difficult
- Sitting position.
- Put a plastic bottle between 0.5 and 1 liter in volume between the feet.
- Walk this way on the buttocks two meters, turning the body to the right, then another two meters, turning the body to the left.
Dr. Bubnovsky, who also develops unique methods for the restoration of the body, describes in his writings the technique of walking on his knees .
What rules should be followed?
The exercise on Neumyvakin has good positive reviews, but in order to be useful and effective, walking on the buttocks should follow some simple rules:
- We can not allow the back to be stooped. While walking on the buttocks, the back should remain flat (a 90 degree angle between the legs and back). Otherwise, the exercise will be ineffective.
- Do not use your hands. The point of the exercise is to put the entire load on the pelvic muscles. Hands can only help to keep the balance (waving his hands as when running).
- When moving forward, the leg should try not to pull on the surface and keep the weight straight.
- For workouts, it is better to wear smooth pants to avoid the appearance of corns on the pope. If the skin is still "rubbed", then the damaged areas can be treated with olive oil or fat cream.
- Proceed to the exercise should be gradually avoiding excessive loads. It is recommended to start 15 exercises in two sets per day. Next, increase the number of approaches to 8-9 by 40-50 repetitions.
- It is important to pay attention not to the number of repetitions, but to the correct execution of the exercise technique, and then the results of the trainings will be noticeable in a month.
How useful walking on the buttocks for women
This exercise allows you to improve women's health, normalizing the blood circulation of the pelvis. This exercise treats and prevents many "female" diseases in the pelvic region.
The benefits of exercise for women:
- Strengthening the muscles of the back, abdomen, buttocks.
- Prevention of "female" diseases.
- Elimination of constipation.
- Prevention of hemorrhoids.
- The solution to such problems as involuntary urination in older people.
- Effectiveness in the confrontation with cellulite.
- Tightness and elasticity of the buttocks.
- It is useful and effective for losing weight.
The use of dumbbells during training allows you to increase the effectiveness of the exercises. If there is an “orange peel”, it is recommended to apply an anti-cellulite cream and make a wrap for zone problems.
How useful walking on the buttocks for men
Professor Neumyvakin was convinced that the pelvic area is extremely important for men, because there are gluteal and PC muscle muscles, which are responsible for maintaining potency.
The benefits of the exercise for men are that it heals and prevents such ailments as:
Benefit for all
What else is useful exercise?
Regular, regular training helps to improve and maintain the spine, especially the sacral and lumbar spine.
Walking on the buttocks prevents the development of sciatica. Also, the Neumyvakin exercise helps older people with limited mobility prevent the muscles from “freezing”.
This exercise is well trained muscles in the back, legs and buttocks. Therefore, it is suitable even for those who try to walk again afterwards of any injuries and injuries to develop muscles.
Exercise still contributes to weight loss, especially in the abdomen, hips and buttocks.
Contraindications and possible harm
Regardless of the fact that walking on the pope is useful and effective, as well as one of the most "harmless", some contraindications still exist.
In which cases the exercise can harm the body:
- Start of the month
- Pregnancy (only on the recommendation of a gynecologist)
- Diseases of internal organs
- Severe lumbar pain
- Having difficulties with the musculoskeletal system exercise to do on the recommendation of a doctor
Walking on the buttocks is a simple exercise that does not require additional costs and equipment. It can be done at home, it is important to conduct training regularly.