Clay contains a lot of nutrients, mineral and organic origin. Since ancient times, clay treatment has been used to heal from many diseases and ailments.
What you will find in this article:
Useful properties of clay
Clay is most often used for external use. However, it is possible and ingestion. For healing and treatment it is best to buy clay in pharmacies, because Clay must undergo special cleaning, bactericidal control and testing for the presence of radioactive substances.
Clay is a natural healing material. It has a beneficial effect on the metabolic processes of the body, increases the effectiveness of other methods of folk treatment (for example, herbal therapy).
The main diseases for which the clay solution can help:
- Otitis, sore throat, runny nose
- Gout , osteochondrosis
- Vessel problems
- Poisoning, gastrointestinal diseases, problems with the digestive system
- Polyps, adenoids
- Blood diseases
- Tumors of benign nature
- "Women's" disease
- Heel spur, varicose veins
- "Skin" diseases
Clay has the following properties:
- Cleansing property
Clay is able to excrete heavy metals and radionuclides from the body, neutralize poisons and absorb purulent formations. Its composition is easily absorbed by the human body. There are mineral salts and trace elements important for human life in the clay - magnesium, calcium, potassium, nitrogen, iron, silicon.
Contraindications to the use of clay
Despite a number of beneficial properties of clay, there are some contraindications when using clay can only worsen the state of health:
- Clay is not recommended for people who have problems with the kidneys, liver.
- You can not use clay with open forms of tuberculosis, with bronchial asthma.
- Care should be taken in applying clay if there are problems with the cardiovascular system.
- Hereditary predisposition and individual intolerance can provoke allergies such as rashes and irritations.
- With a strong depletion of the body, the use of clay can aggravate the patient's condition.
- Fever and malignant tumors are also contraindications to the use of clay.
White clay - has zinc in its composition, which is an excellent antioxidant. It is widely used in the preparation of anti-aging facial masks. It is also effective for problems with falling hair, for varicose veins, rheumatism.
White clay is part of some toothpastes. White clay in cosmetology cleanse the skin before mud and algae wraps.
Green clay - has established itself as a good remedy for "heart" diseases, thrombophlebitis. Used as a facial cleansing mask.
Anemia and anemia can be cured with red clay due to the gland that comes in large quantities.
Yellow clay is enriched with potassium and perfectly "pulls out" toxins from the body. Yellow clay can help with stress and emotional stress. Saves when overworked. Treats "articular" diseases.
Gray clay has moisturizing and softening properties. Beneficial effect on skin condition. It normalizes the work of sebaceous glands, activates the process of regeneration. Gray clay is used for heart rhythm problems.
Blue clay The most useful is considered to be blue clay. It improves blood circulation, metabolic processes. It has increasing and disinfecting properties. The composition of blue clay is radium, which is a strong "weapon" against microbes and viruses.
Blue clay has antiseptic properties, it is used for face masks and for solving hair problems. The use of blue clay to remove toxins and excess fluid from the body. Also effective in the fight against cellulite.
If instead of pharmaceutical clay, the usual one is used, then it is best to look for it in quarries or in suburban areas. Clay can be stored for a long time. Sunlight only enhances its beneficial properties.
Preparation of clay for therapeutic purposes:
- When cooking, use a wooden spoon and the same capacity.
- Large particles should be crushed to a state of powder and remove impurities.
- Clay need to sift using a sieve.
- To dry the clay should be in the sun, near the battery or on the stove.
- When the clay is well dried, it must be diluted with water, it can be slightly salted.
- The composition of the clay should be uniform, without lumps.
Grandmother Travinka, Valentina Travinka, author of books on health, devoted a whole book to the topic of clay radiation. In the book she tells in detail about the methods of preparation and use of clay, describes effective and useful recipes for dealing with many ailments.
The use of clay in traditional medicine
How to use clay? There are several ways to use clay in home treatment.
For the preparation of clay lotions at home is better to use natural materials (flax, cotton). About 3 cm of the thickness of the clay is laid out on a flat surface of the canvas, after which it is transferred onto the skin, tightly pressed to the body. Do not tie the bandage too tight. From above it is recommended to warm with a woolen cloth.
How much to keep lotion? The recommended time is three hours. Then rinse the treated part of the body with warm water. To remove toxins from the body is enough hour and a half lotion.
If a burning sensation appears, the bandage should be removed immediately. In the case when three hours have not yet passed, and the clay has dried, a new, fresh layer of clay can be applied.
Clay therapy can last for several days, in case of severe diseases, healing with clay can take several months.
Warm baths with the addition of a solution of clay well soothe and relieve tension, cleanse the skin and have a beneficial effect. Good help with frequent colds.
Water temperature can reach 37 degrees. Take a bath should be no more than 30 minutes. After a bath of clay, it is recommended to drink a healthy herbal infusion.
For grinding, clay should be mixed with vegetable oil and rubbed with light massage movements. After rubbing sore spots need to be well wrapped.
Clay for ingestion
Reception of clay inside is permissible and gives positive results. It is forbidden to use clay inside while taking other drugs.
Clay can be mixed with water, juices, herbal teas. You can chew swallow small whole pieces of clay. Reception of water with clay during the week leads to an increase in red blood cells. Only 10 grams of clay daily improve the condition of the skin and hair, solve the problem of brittle nails.
After a three-week reception of clay, it is recommended to take a break for 10 days. Increasing the dosage of clay should be done without haste - first add a little to the water, gradually turning to a full teaspoon of powder. Daily rate - not more than 100 grams. A single dose for an adult is no more than 30 grams.
Important tips for clay application:
- Clay can be used only once. Reuse is not allowed because she absorbed all the harmful substances and will no longer benefit.
- Lotions of clay should be done only after 1.5 hours a field of food.
- Clay is recommended to use cool, even if the patient is cold (better to wrap the heat).
For the treatment of joints using clay water, which should rub the sore area. For better results, 2-3 ground “cloves” of garlic can be added to the clay water.
Instead of external use, you can use clay inside - 1 teaspoon before each meal. Excellent help with this disease, as osteochondrosis .
Varicose vein is also treated by rubbing clay water. Salt baths before bedtime and, after a bath, applying clay patches to the sick also help well.
To remove heel spurs and old calluses, it is recommended to make warm baths of clay. For this 1st.l. clay (preferably blue or blue) you need to fill one liter of boiling water. Allow the solution to cool slightly and put feet into it. Keep no more than 25 minutes, but not less than 20 minutes. After the bath, the remnants of clay should be washed off and covered with a warm towel.
Spinal hernia is treated with red clay. To do this, you need to moisten the clay with water and make a ball out of it. The clay ball is further covered with gauze and heated to 36 degrees. After that, the ball is applied to the hernia, the top is covered with cellophane and secured with a plaster. When the clay dries, the compress can be removed. This recipe is also effective for umbilical hernia.
Psoriasis can be cured with clay applications. Powdered clay and sea salt should be mixed in equal proportions to the consistency of sour cream, adding a decoction of the train. The resulting mixture should be laid out on a cloth and applied to the foci of psoriasis for at least two hours. The course of treatment must be continued for two weeks daily.
Sore knees can be cured by daily rubbing. Clay powder should be mixed with massage oil and rub on the affected areas. For a complete cure, a 14-day course is required.
Clay treatment of various diseases
- When bleeding gums , clay diluted with water is put on a rag, rub gums .
- If persistent headaches are experienced, then lotions are placed on the frontal, temporal region. A lump of clay, soaked in water, brought to a state of ointment, plus a little vinegar. Smeared foot for an hour, wrapped in cloth, wear warm socks.
- During frustration on nervous soil , the following measures are recommended: drinking water infused on clay, putting lotions on the back of the head, rubbing the spine.
- When the ear is inflamed , you should heat a piece of red clay, the size of a brick. Lie down, placing it in front of the patient's ear. Clay vapor, penetrating into the ear, completely destroys all germs, anesthetizes. You can also put a cloth dipped in water behind the ear, and cover it with something warm on top.
- For hair loss , rub the mixture, which consists of: garlic , onion juice, earthen water.
Treatment with clay by means of rubbing, lotions, the use of clay water can have a positive effect on the course of many diseases, and contribute to a speedy recovery.