Its main function, the barrier, the skin can perform only if it is healthy. Radevit ointment will help to support the skin, provide it with the ability to reflect the effects of adverse factors, to cope with diseases.
What you will find in this article:
The composition of the ointment
To understand what the ointment helps and what provides its medicinal properties, it is worth considering the composition of Radevita:
- Vitamins - A (retinol), D (calciferol), E (tocopherol).
- Retinol restores cells, accelerates and supports regeneration, and is indicated for the care of aged, dry-prone skin. It has a pronounced anti-aging, anti-inflammatory and moisturizing effect;
- Calciferol is useful for any skin, since it has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and immunomodulatory effects, promotes the regeneration of skin cells;
- tocopherol inhibits the aging process of the skin, prevents the formation of wrinkles, protects against the harmful effects of ultraviolet rays and has an antitumor effect.
- Waxes, petrolatum, glycerin, ethyl alcohol (base in the form of an emulsion) are designed to eliminate inflammation, serve to soften the skin, protect from wind, moisture, low temperatures.
Application of Radevit ointment
Due to its composition, Radev's ointment is applied not only as a skin care cream, but also for the treatment of skin diseases and the elimination of serious defects.
- Age changes - mimic wrinkles, folds near the lips and nose, lowered turgor;
- Acne - acne, acne, a violation of the fatty balance of the skin;
- Cracks, sticking in the corners of the lips, weathered lips;
- Dry skin when working with earth, water, cracked skin, minor wounds, abrasions;
- Healing of cracked skin on the feet;
- Solar and thermal burns
Beauticians do not recommend using the ointment as a daily remedy for the face, it is used periodically, 1-2 times a week or as problems arise.
For medical purposes as part of complex therapy, Radevit is used for the treatment and onset of remission:
- atopic dermatitis;
- contact dermatitis;
- trophic ulcers;
- uninfected wounds and other skin lesions.
In addition, Radevit ointment helps to fight itching and skin rashes in case of allergies.
Slowing aging, Radevit stimulates the natural processes in the skin, increases elasticity, improves appearance, provides nourishment and hydration.
The skin after the burn treated by Radevit does not hurt, does not itch, the ointment protects from peeling and repeated burns, from hyperpigmentation of the damaged areas.
Comprehensively, with D-panthenol or Bepantenom, Radevit ointment eliminates diaper dermatitis. You can use it from infancy, but you should first consult with a pediatrician.
Instructions for use Radevit Active
Ointment can be purchased at the pharmacy, without a prescription. The drug is applied externally, applied to the skin cleaned and treated with an antiseptic agent locally. When eliminating cosmetic defects - pointwise, topically. When processing the wound surface, a thin layer on the entire surface of the affected area. If necessary, the top of the ointment can be covered with a sterile dressing.
Treatment is carried out by courses until the desired result is obtained.
In cosmetology, Radevit Active is prescribed to middle-aged women to smooth mimic wrinkles, increase skin elasticity, and preserve facial contours. Radevit eliminates peeling and dryness, saturating the skin cells with moisture, regulates the skin glands.
For people with oily and combination skin, Radevit is indicated as a remedy for acne, acne.
At any age, the ointment can be used to heal cracks, wounds, allergic rashes.
If the skin cracks, the body signals a shortage of vitamin A, which contains the required amount of Radevit ointment. It can be applied not only to the face, but also on other parts of the body. Vitamins, getting into the skin cells, restore its health after working in the garden, contact with water and harmful chemicals, long exposure to the sun.
- Retinol promotes rejuvenation, not allowing the upper layer of the epidermis to harden, normalizes the production of skin pigment, stimulates cell division and regeneration, participates in the synthesis of substances that naturally retain moisture in the skin;
- Vitamin D is involved in enhancing cellular immunity;
- Tocopherol is an important antioxidant agent that helps cleanse the skin and remove toxins.
All vitamins are fat soluble, well absorbed by the skin cells and immediately begin to work. Their level increases markedly in the skin 2 hours after applying the ointment.
It is recommended to apply ointment on a large area of damaged skin with a thin layer for the night (it is possible under a bandage), on problem areas - locally, in the morning and evening.
For face skin
Due to selective action, Radevit ointment is recommended for all skin types, including sensitive and allergic. The components of the ointment have a complex effect:
After application, the synthesis of collagen fibers increases, resulting in increased skin turgor, its elasticity and appearance. For the prevention of aging, the ointment is applied to cleansed skin of the face, excluding the skin of the eyelids, in a thin layer. The drug can not be used continuously, after a week or two, you need to do the same for the duration of the break. Contact ointment on the skin of the eyelids can lead to swelling.
In autumn and winter, Radevit is used as a means of protection from wind and frost. The ointment can be used as an after shave to heal minor cuts.
In sunny weather, ointment, on the contrary, is banned, since vitamins A and E contribute to fast pigmentation and can lead to the occurrence of sunburn.
Answers on questions
Radevit: hormonal or not
It is no secret that the effect of many miraculous ointments is in the work of the hormones they contain. These tools should be used carefully and under the supervision of a physician. Unlike others, the composition of Radevita does not include hormones. The ointment is indicated as a restorative after hormone treatment, since among the side effects of hormone replacement therapy, dryness and flaking of the skin are often found.
Simultaneously with hormonal means, Radevit is not recommended.
Where to buy, how much does Radevit ointment cost
Pharmacies and online stores of the Russian Federation and Ukraine offer Radevit freely available, in Belarusian pharmacies it is more difficult to purchase the drug.
The price in Russian rubles ranges from 300-600 rubles; in hryvnias - 300-350; in Belarusian rubles - 15-20 rubles per pack.
Contraindications and side effects
Radevit is not recommended for use:
- pregnant women;
- during lactation, to avoid hypervitaminosis in a child;
- with hypervitaminosis A, D, E;
- allergies to any component of the ointment;
- with inflammation on the skin.
Childhood age is not considered a contraindication, but recommended use after consultation with a pediatrician.
The duration of the course Radevita should not exceed 8 weeks.
As side effects can be observed:
- eyelid edema, lacrimation, redness with inaccurate application of ointment;
- individual allergic manifestations;
- signs of hypervitaminosis.
Analogs of Radevit Ointment
Among the preparations containing retinol and having a similar effect, we can distinguish retinoic ointment (290-400 rubles), we see (100-200 rubles), adapalene (700-750 rubles), isotrexin (130-150 rubles).
Improve the condition of the skin, heal wounds and relieve inflammation with drugs having a slightly different basis than Radevit - zinc paste (15-35 rubles), sulfuric ointment (20-90 rubles), balsamic liniment according to Vishnevsky (about 40 rubles), skin cap (from 1000 to 3000 rubles), panthenol and its analogues.
To compensate for the deficiency of vitamins in the body can be due to food. The diet should be every day vegetables and fruits - celery, parsley, young beet tops, carrots, turnips (with greens), berries.
Berry strawberry pulp is used to treat heavy furunculosis and acne, grated root vegetables are applied to the site of injury, hematoma, burn. From vegetables and fruits, masks are prepared for the skin, decoctions and infusions for washing, compresses.
Rich in vitamins and microelements of aloe. It has wound healing, anti-inflammatory and regenerating properties, strengthens the immune system and stimulates metabolic processes. Juice can be consumed inside, as well as used, along with the pulp, externally.
What is the difference between ointments and creams?
Many people mistakenly believe that the ointment and cream are practically analogs with which you can replace each other without serious consequences. What is the difference and the danger of such a mistake?
- Cosmetics (including creams) contain fragrances, flavors, giving a pleasant smell, substances that create a light structure and facilitate application. In contrast to the ointment, the concentration of therapeutic components in the cream is small.
- Cosmetics are not subject to strict testing, as opposed to drugs.
- Ointments, sealed in metal tubes, are protected from unnecessary contact with the skin of hands and foreign objects, as well as air, which guarantees compliance with hygienic standards and preservation of healing properties.
In cosmetics, which is positioned by the manufacturer as therapeutic, the concentration of active substances is higher, the dosage is worked out, approved and strictly controlled, and the preparations themselves are subject to rigorous tests confirming the benefits and eliminating harm to human health.
In addition to vitamins and trace elements, the composition of medical cosmetics includes collagen, elastin, hyaluronic acid and other compounds, the expediency of using which is systematically questioned.
The healing power of Radevit ointment lies in the balanced content of vitamins A, D, E and their complex effect on the skin.
Reviews of Radevit ointment
What experts recommend
Irina Tereshonok, cosmetologist
“There is no unique medicine or cosmetic in the world capable of transforming a middle-aged woman into a young girl in a matter of weeks. I recommend Radevit ointment to my patients, because it contains a minimum of excipients, no synthetic fragrances, preservatives, dyes that can provoke allergies. But before the woman takes advantage of my appointment, I explain to her how to apply the drug, after what time a break should be taken, and what to pay attention to. You need to understand that medical cosmetics can not be purchased on the advice of a friend or following advertising appeals, everything is very individual! ”
What do consumers say
Alexandra, 28 years old
“Despite the fact that Radevit contains ethyl alcohol and glycerin, it does not irritate the skin, perfectly moisturizes hands after working on the ground or long contact with water. It has a faint odor, quickly acts, absorbs, leaving no traces "
Vladimir, 48 years old
“I use Radevit to soften the skin in places of psoriasis, it does not itch so much and flakes. The wife uses it as a night face cream. Both are very satisfied. ”
Radevit is a drug that can defeat skin problems, but along with it, it is worthwhile to include foods rich in vitamins in the diet and strengthen health comprehensively.