Everyone knows about the benefits of vitamins, but not everyone knows that micro and macro elements play an equally important role in the health of the beautiful half of humanity. Minerals for women are hormonal balance, optimal weight, beautiful figure and healthy skin, good mood and performance at the highest level.
What minerals are needed for health and beauty?
Beauty is health. Female beauty consists of a toned figure, healthy skin, good mood and a desire to give happiness to others. In the pursuit of proper nutrition, the balance of proteins, fats and carbohydrates do not forget that the products must contain the necessary minerals.
Mineral deficiency: why is it and how is it dangerous?
Many modern diets, which are dominated by mono-diets, based on the use of one product, and "hungry" diets, the number of calories in which is reduced to a minimum, on the one hand, and fast food, snacks on the run, coffee abuse - on the other lead to a shortage minerals in the body.
Improper nutrition, additives, pesticides, nitrates in products, bad habits, difficult environmental conditions in large cities lead to slagging of the body, the accumulation of toxins. Contaminated body, in turn, is not able to absorb minerals, which further aggravates health.
How to restore the balance of minerals?
There is an opinion that among others, for women, three mineral substances - magnesium, calcium and silicon - are crucial.
- Magnesium - part of the bone tissue, regulates muscle tone, is involved in the synthesis of hormones and enzymes, soothes the nervous system;
- Calcium - beauty and health of bones, teeth, hair;
- Silicon - rejuvenates, maintains skin turgor, prevents aging.
If it is not only about replenishing the deficiency of mineral substances, but also about cleansing - detoxification, then you need to start with magnesium.
- Participates in the elimination of toxins and slags;
- Catalyzes the synthesis of antioxidants;
- Regulates the work of the enzyme system;
- Necessary for normal functioning of the nervous system and the synthesis of hormones;
- Relieves PMS symptoms;
- Prevents the development of diseases of the musculoskeletal system, teeth, hair loss ;
- Normalizes the digestive system;
- Eliminates swelling, normalizes blood glucose levels;
- It is indicated for cardiovascular disorders, nourishes the heart muscle, lowers blood pressure;
- Reduces allergic manifestations.
The cardiovascular system and the brain are most in need of magnesium.
- Greens - vegetables (spinach, lettuce, parsley, cabbage, celery ), green apples, lime, seaweed, avocado and their juices;
- Cocoa, especially on coconut milk with cinnamon;
Magnesium preparations containing it in an accessible form:
- Magnesium citrate;
- Magnesium Malate;
- Magnesium Taurat;
- Magnesium glycinate
Daily dose - 300 - 500 mg, it is recommended to divide it into 2 doses. Magnesium preparations are drunk in courses for 2 months, after which they take a break.
Silicon is the basis of female beauty, it is necessary for the youth of the skin, the health of the ligaments, fights cellulite and maintains the beauty of hair and nails.
Silicon binds and removes from the body with urine heavy metals, aluminum, which provokes mental and mental disorders.
Silicon regulates the ratio of calcium and magnesium, is involved in the synthesis of hormones.
Sources of silicon :
- Nettle - young salads are made from young shoots, green borsch is cooked, and nettle tea is brewed;
- Horsetail is used to make decoctions and infusions;
- Sea Kale
Additionally, you can take dietary supplements containing silicon.
Calcium, even when it comes in sufficient quantities with food, is not always sufficiently well absorbed by the body. An excess of this element is just as dangerous as a deficiency, since it leads to hypermineralization of bones, increased fragility and osteoporosis .
An excess of calcium leads to mineralization of muscle tissue and blood vessels, the parenchyma of the internal organs. Such cells are not able to perform the functions laid down by nature, which leads to necrotic changes.
The level of calcium and its absorption regulate magnesium and silicon. Tablets of calcium can be taken only on prescription, they are contraindicated in the deficiency in the body of magnesium, vitamins D 3 and K.
Sources of calcium:
- Greens, sea kale, spinach, lettuce, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, celery, parsley, young beet tops and other green vegetables.
It is believed that the best "supplier" of calcium - dairy products, but from the greens calcium is supplied strictly for its intended purpose, in addition, the greens are rich in other microelements and vitamins that regulate the absorption of calcium.
Being young and beautiful is not difficult, you should listen to your body and give it the necessary substances instead of harmful and high-calorie foods.