Menopause is a turning point in the life of every woman, a time when it is time to listen intently and impartially to your health and mood. So that the symptoms of menopause in women are not taken by surprise, it is necessary to take measures in advance to tame the coming hormonal storm.
What you will find in this article:
Should I be afraid of menopause?
Women are beautiful at any age if they do not struggle with the increasing years and are able to correctly accept the changes taking place in the body. Menopause becomes a strong blow from a physiological and psycho-emotional point of view. It is a signal that the main function, motherhood, should be either materialized by this time, or forgotten.
The rhythm of life of a modern woman, high physical and psycho-emotional stress leads not only to the development of chronic diseases, but also hormonal instability.
Early menopause, beginning in women under the age of forty years or recently celebrating this anniversary - not uncommon. In each case, the first signs of menopause, especially early - an occasion to visit a gynecologist. Pharmacy offers a wide range of drugs, and traditional medicine - decoctions and tinctures that will help smooth tides, improve well-being and move to a new stage of life.
How does menopause begin
It is difficult to say at what age a woman will feel the first signs of menopause. As a rule, extinction of reproductive function and hormonal changes in the female genital area occur after 45, closer to 50 years. However, there are several symptoms, the so-called precursors. In some cases, they become the first "swallows" of early menopause and in women over 40:
- Reproductive problems (infertility, miscarriage, miscarriages, non-developing pregnancies);
- Genital diseases associated with hormones, such as endometriosis;
- Irregular menstrual cycle, amenorrhea.
Following the precursors appear and symptoms of menopause:
- Hot flashes - a sharp sensation of heat, hyperemia (redness) of the skin of the upper half of the body, accompanied by profuse sweating, a strong heartbeat. In the fingertips felt tingling, numbness. In some cases, tides are accompanied by brief fainting. The tide is characterized by feelings of sharp heat, and after - the same sharp cold, chill.
- Due to the sudden jumps in blood pressure, headache and dizziness occur.
- Increased excitability of the nervous system, sleep disorders.
- Irritability, nervousness, tearfulness, anxiety - the beginning of the psycho-emotional ladder, which can lead to depression, apathy, or, conversely, a sharp, damning, behavior. First of all, relatives suffer from mood swings.
- Hormonal changes are manifested by sudden breathing difficulties, a feeling of nausea, when smells and sounds are irritating; fluttering and sinking of heart, weakness, faintness.
- Violations of the cardiovascular system.
- Frequent urination, weakening of the bladder muscle wall.
- Dryness and burning in the vagina, lowering its walls.
- Flabbiness of the skin, the appearance of deep wrinkles, increased skin pigmentation.
- The hair on the head is thinning, falling out, but their growth on the face increases.
- There are pains in the bones and joints, the spinal column is bent, the posture acquires a stoop.
- Increased risk of bone fractures.
How to treat menopause?
Treatment, as a rule, boils down to reducing unpleasant symptoms and prolonging youth.
Hormone replacement therapy is not a universal remedy, but in some cases it can reduce nervousness and normalize sleep, increase tone and prolong menstrual cycles. In addition, the condition of the skin, hair, nails and bones is improved.
Hormone replacement therapy brings relief, but the doctor should prescribe drugs, dosage and determine the duration of the course.
- Infusion of dill seeds normalizes sleep, smoothes the discomfort of hot flashes. 3 tbsp. l seeds pour 0.5 liters of boiling water, insist in a thermos for an hour. Take three times a day, half an hour after meals for ½ cup.
- Phytoestrogens of red clover come to replace female sex hormones. During menopause 2 tbsp. l dry clover pour 0.2 l of boiling water, place in a thermos overnight. Strain and take before breakfast at cup. Store the infusion is recommended no longer than a day, in the refrigerator.
- Ready tincture of peony is sold in a pharmacy. Before eating, 3 times a day, you must take 20 drops of the drug. Peony reduces the severity of hot flashes, fights sweating, gently soothes the nervous and cardiovascular systems, and normalizes sleep.
- Phytoestrogens are found in hops, soybeans, clovers, red grapes, flax, alfalfa, licorice.
Climax - the inevitable stage in the life of every woman. None of the most experienced doctor will undertake to say exactly how long the tides will last. But it is necessary to prepare for this stage in advance, improve your health, give up bad habits, eat right and perceive yourself naturally at any age.