Adherents of alternative medicine are confident that to improve the work of internal organs, to restore health is possible with the help of manual exposure. Visceral massage - the impact on deep tissues and organ systems through the abdominal wall.
What you will find in this article:
The essence of visceral massage
The postulate of the doctors of antiquity that everything in the human body is closely interconnected, and therefore affects the overall health, in our time is erased and lost relevance. Treatment of diseases often comes down to the elimination of symptoms. Complex disorders, dysfunctions of organs and systems are not considered as a complex problem. The narrow specialization of physicians does not allow to look at the treatment from a different, unusual angle.
Teachers and pupils of visceral massage schools see the reason for the pathologies in the work of various systems in skeletal disorders.
For this reason, ligaments are displaced, and hence the internal organs. By changing position, they exert unwanted pressure on each other, they cannot always function in a healthy mode.
Old Russian method of restoring the body allows you to eliminate:
- Lymphatic and venous blood stasis;
- Prolapse of the internal organs;
- Stagnation of bile and inflammatory processes in the liver;
- Peptic ulcer and duodenal ulcer;
- Kidney disease;
- Congestion in the pelvis, female gynecological problems;
- Thyroid dysfunction;
- Osteochondrosis and back problems;
- Skin diseases, neurodermatitis, eczema;
- Problems with cerebral circulation, headaches, migraines, spasms;
- Disorders of appetite and digestion;
- Speech disorders
The above list is not limited to the aforementioned diseases, massage acts more widely, in each case allows you to work on human health.
Old Slavonic massage was somewhat different from modern methods: chiropractic not only takes into account the experience gained over centuries, but also incorporates modern scientific knowledge to improve the result.
Modern School of Visceral Massage
Slavic practices were aimed at restoring health after injuries, wounds, and heavy physical labor. Herbalists, healers, healers passed on their skills from generation to generation. A sharp surge in the development of the pharmaceutical market, which made it possible to solve problems with the help of medicines, pushed treatment with the help of hands out of the arsenal of first-aid tools for a long time. "Editing the abdomen," as our ancestors called it, was undeservedly forgotten.
Old methods of treatment and modern technology were combined in their teaching by Alexander Timofeevich Ogulov - academician, professor, founder of the Russian school. He heads the Russian Association of Visceral Therapists.
Making a diagnosis according to Ogulov - an analysis of the state of the body, searching for the cause that led to these or other problems. Pain in the spine does not always indicate pinching of nerve endings or displacement of intervertebral discs: the intestine filled with feces, not relieved in time, puts pressure on nearby internal organs, and these, in turn, send signals to the spine.
Visceral massage acting on the intestines, the gallbladder will help relieve pain, without touching the back.
Psycho-visceral massage specialists see in pain and disturbances in the functioning of internal organs, the projection of psychological problems, stress, depression, tension.
Technique for performing visceral massage
- At the initial stage, the abdomen is palpated. The force of pressure depends on the pain and pain threshold of the patient. Pressure should not hurt;
- The intensity of exposure increases with each subsequent session, but it is very important to monitor the condition of the patient;
- Pressing on one section does not exceed three minutes;
- The study of the abdominal area is carried out on the exhale, so that the muscles of the abdominal wall are relaxed;
- Pressure is produced in the following sequence: gallbladder - liver - pancreas - large intestine - small intestine - internal genital organs - stomach - spleen;
- The pathologies of organs manifest as compacted painful areas (fluid retention, metabolic products, inflammation);
- Massage contributes to the elimination of stagnation, normalization of metabolism and, as a consequence, the restoration of functions.
If you set a goal, you can master the visceral massage and perform it yourself.
During the massage, dense areas will be felt under the fingers - places where fluid accumulates, blood stagnation in small vessels. Self-massage will help disperse the blood, lymph, remove excess red blood cells and improve the nutrition of internal organs. Pain after performing visceral massage specialists significantly reduced (or disappear altogether) after the first session. Subsequent sessions help to consolidate what has been achieved, to help the internal organs to “remember” their correct initial location.
Independent practices require in-depth study of the issue. The most effective way to master the methods of visceral massage will be training in a specialized center.
If there is a goal and a desire to comprehend this difficult, but very useful science at home, you should approach the study of technology with feeling, really, with the arrangement and carefully study the question. Picked up "knowledge" on the tops and casually watching the training video, you can harm the body, aggravate the situation.
Reviews of manual effects, including visceral massage, are varied.
However, it should be remembered that the procedure has its own contraindications:
- The presence of internal bleeding;
- Acute abdominal pain (“acute” abdomen);
- Perforated ulcer;
- Lesions of the brain and spinal cord;
- Sexually transmitted diseases;
- Malignant tumors;
- Acute infectious diseases;
- Tendency to form blood clots;
- Open tuberculosis;
- Fever; fever;
- Acute lesions of the heart and blood vessels;
- Being under the influence of alcohol and drugs.
Visceral massage restores the work of the internal organs, improves the physical and mental state of an adult, is not contraindicated for the child, but for this purpose it must be carried out taking into account the rules and adherence to technology.